Masonry SawCM351 UNON°70184630312
Inventors of the first masonry saw 80 years ago, Norton Clipper today offers a full range of machines with blade diameters of 350mm up to 1000mm. The CM351 is a light-weight masonry saw with extra-wide conveyor cart and 45° tilting head for precise bevel cutting.
- Adjustable depth stop on tilting head
- Extra large 600x600mm conveyor cart with antislipping rubber surface and tilted wheels
- Removable robust plastic water tray
- Allows 45° bevel cut, with embedded slot in the conveyor cart
- Step cutting and full-depth cutting are possible in both 90° and 45° head position
- Improved cart stability. Wide materials are more stable and are easier to cut.
- Easier cleaning and handling