Floor grinders are the most efficient solution for the preparation and restoration of concrete floors, removing glue and residue and clean the surface in depth. Norton Clipper CG252 is a light-weight and compact 250mm singlehead grinding machine for grinding and levelling of small to medium size floor preparation, and removal of coating or adhesives. The grinding head can be oriented at 90° and the front of the safety guard can be opened to grind edges of walls. With a weight of only 60kg, it is easier to operate during grinding operations, and less tiring for the operator. The foldable arm make it easy to transport.
- 250mm working width
- Orientable grinding head
- Level setting on the back
- Light and compact
- Low vibrations
- Designed for small to medium size floors
- Able to grind the edges of walls
- Quick and easy setting of the machine
- Easy to transport and carry upstairs
- Easy and comfortable usage
- Can be combined with a dust extractor (CV324 or CV360) or used for wet grinding thanks to a water connection.